September 29th (Thursday)
Venue = Pere Marquette Hotel
• March for Catholics Expo: Expo will take place at the venue in the Coalition Ballroom. While this is a FREE event, there will be a registration table at the entrance of the expo for headcount purposes. 12 p.m. — 5 p.m.
• Conference 1 with John-Henry Westen (1 p.m.): Conference will take place at the Venue in the Marquette Salon A Room.
• Conference 2 Matt Gaspers (2:30 p.m.) : Conference will take place at the Venue in the Marquette Salon A Room.
• Snacks at the Expo: 3 — 5 p.m.
• Fulton Sheen Museum open to public, 9 a.m. — 4 p.m.
• Rosary in the parking lot/sidewalks of the Cathedral: 5:30 p.m.
• All night adoration in preparation for the March. Will take place after rosary. (location will be announced)
September 30th (Friday)
• Mass (8:00 a.m.) : Mass will take place at the venue in the Marquette Salon A Room.
• March for Catholics Expo: 9 a.m. — 11 a.m. (same location and will not be open during the March)
• Gather in Cathedral parking lot at 11:30 a.m.
• Pre-March Speeches: 11:35 a.m. — 12 p.m.
• March Begins: 12 p.m.
• First Speaker — Doug Barry: 12:15 p.m.
• Second Speaker — Archbishop Vigano: 12:30 p.m.
• Third Speaker — Fr. James Altman: 12:50 p.m.
• March Back to Cathedral: 1:30 p.m.
• March Ends with Blessing: 2:00 p.m.
• Participants invited back to venue (expo room) for snacks, drinks, and conversation at from 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Hotel and Expo:
Peoria Marriott Pere Marquette
501 Main St, Peoria, IL 61602
Other Hotel option that is close (3 minute walk to expo) and very affordable:
Four Points by Sheraton Peoria
500 Hamilton Blvd, Peoria, IL 61602
EXPO: Get a Booth
Saint Mary of the Immaculate Conception
607 NE Madison Ave, Peoria, IL 61603
Catholic Family News
The Catholic Cartoonist
Coalition For Canceled Priests
The Mixing Bowl Bakery
Miscarriage, Mothers, And Others